Monday 22 June 2009


Why do Cadburys use an attractive female rabbit as a mascot for Cadbury's Caramel bars? (Well...I think she's attractive...)

I know sex sells, but I can honestly say, I dont know a single rabbit who would buy a Cadbury's Caramel bar.

Has the world gone mad? Are Cadburys trying to promote human-rabbit inter-breeding? Is it weird that I have a girl crush on the Cadbury's Caramel Rabbit? What is this rabbit's name? How does she maintain such a slimline figure with a diet consisting solely of Caramel? Where is she now? Why would they take her away from us?

IS THIS SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE?


I bet she's an old cynical gin-soaked wench now, bitterly watching reruns of 'Cheers' and 'Happy Days' thinking of the days when she had it all. I've said too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment